Wednesday 25 April 2012

Curry Puff

Curry Puff with Chicken & Potato (25th Apr 2012)
Once a week, I'd buy 3 for RM1.00 curry puffs for Justin to bring to school. For that price, you could only expect a potato filled puff that's smaller than your average Gyoza. On the other hand, you might have seen curry puff the size of your palm that has chicken, potato and egg filling. Whichever type you fancy, curry puffs are a great hit with the young and old in Malaysia.

This is my 1st time making curry puff and I'm glad it turned out well. I did not have a specific recipe so it was all trial & error. I made the curry chicken & potato filling a day ahead ( that was the easy part!). For the dough, I used a basic pastry dough which worked out fine. Next time, I shall attempt to make the spiral curry puff!


1 comment:

  1. i try this recipe once when i visited my husband hometown ,also tried to cook it (my mother inlaw thought me) well its very good tasting and very tasty dish indeed

    ReplyDelete